Disciple of Catherine Collard, Georgy Cziffra and Fausto Zadra, himself a disciple of Vincenzo Scaramuzza,Didier Castell-Jacomin, is a renowned performer who has already performed on the greatest venues. Didier Castell-Jacomin, voluntarily exiled from France, pursues a remarkable international career. His debut at the Berlin Philharmonic with the Berlin Chamber Soloists, which was acclaimed by the public and critics, allowed him to play at the Amsterdam Concertgebouw, the Carnegie Hall in New York and at numerous American festivals as well as in London, Brussels and Spain. In Germany, Didier Castell-Jacomin played with the Baden Baden Philharmonie, in Switzerland at the New Year Festival in Gstaadt and in France, salle Cortot, Théâtre de l'Athénée, Theatre du Colisée etc... Norman Lebrecht, usually fierce, saw in him: "A sparkling pianist" and Paul Badura-Skoda, after they had played together affirmed that he was "a true Mozart".
Didier Castell-Jacomin's extensive discography includes works by Mozart, Beethoven and Schumann. Her latest opus is dedicated to women composers (Chaminade, Bonis, Clara Schumann...). His recordings have been acclaimed by critics (4 Diapason, Piano Maestro...).
Since 2017, Didier Castell-Jacomin and the Wiener Kammer Symphonie Quintet have been collaborating and recording for the NAXOS label.
In 2019, Castell-Jacomin will play in the US (Lalo Piano Concerto) with the Mid-Atlantic Symphony Orchestra under the baton of Maestro Julien Benichou, Berlin, Avignon (with the philharmonic, in the company of Cordelia Palm, Konzertmeister in the double concerts of Mozart and Haydn under the direction of the Maestra Debora Waldman, in Lens, Catania to name only these cities.
- Emission RCF « Regards sur Elles » (extraits et commentaires sur le CD « Regards »
- France Musique « diverses oeuvres autour des compositrices
- « Review CD » Vanhal/Beethoven with Geert Baeckelandt (clarinet) and catalpa wind Quintet, label Continuo Classics paper: « Musicologie.org »
- Kulturadio Berlin about the female composers (Music, from CD « Regards »)
- Review from Norman Lebrecht BBC CD « Regards »
- Arrangements inspirés de Mozart par Didier-Castell-Jacomin et le Vienna-Chamber- Symphony quintet chez Naxos